Brunel Business School held it’s sixth successful Boot Camp for university applicants, which took place from 17-19 February 2015. A second Boot Camp for this year will be taking place by Brunel Business School in April 2015.
The Business Boot Camp at Brunel Business School is an exclusive event for candidates holding an offer to pursue their Business Degree in Brunel University London. The Boot Camp is a residential event, allowing participants to truly experience being a student and living on campus.
This interactive event offers participants an opportunity to:
- Engage within a stimulating learning environment
- Be exposed to the latest business thinking
- Develop aptitude and critical thinking skills
- Be exposed to motivational speakers such as “Meet the Apprentice” Saira Khan, as seen on TV
- Participate in business simulation games
- Network with other high achieving applicants
- Experience what it’s like being a University student before actually going to a University
- Get a taste of Brunel Business Life Employability Programme
Here’s what some of the participants of the February ‘15 Boot Camp had to say about the event in the Boot Camp Facebook Group:
- Grace Povey: Just firmed Brunel! Look forward to seeing some of you there x 🙂
- Wosam Atrash: Great Uni, great teachers, great friends & one epic experience!
- SJ Obadina: The bootcamp was an amazing experience. I learnt so many new things and it was fun meeting new people. Also, thank you to all the staff and student ambassadors. You did a great job 🙂
- Tj Higgs: Thanks guys for making the last three days so great, hopefully I will see some of you again soon and good luck for the future 🙂 Also, thanks to the group leaders for all your help! 🙂
- Alex Downes: I’ve really enjoyed the past few days at Brunel, despite the early starts. It has been great to meet you all, hopefully I’ll see some of you next year if not good luck in the future and whatever you decide to do. Also a special thanks to the group leaders.
- Smia Hussain: I loved the 2 and a half days at Brunel, they were amazing! Definitely think my confidence has improved 🙂 Thank you to all the Business Ambassadors. Good luck with whichever university you choose guys!
- Jill Shah: Thanks guys! Really enjoyed it and thank you to all the Business Ambassadors! 🙂
- Jack Irwin: Great three days guys! Well done to all the teams – and to the winners!
- Michaela Williams: So much fun meeting you all and really enjoyed the opportunity to work alongside you all! Thank you to the ambassadors and leaders!
- Bizhan Neromand: It was a wonderful experience and an unforgettable boot camp! Best memories…Thanks everyone! 🙂