Brunel Business School recognised the achievements of some of its students with a presentation of prizes at the Business School 2014 graduation ceremony. The awards recognised those who produced excellent business projects or contribution as a student to the School.
Professor Amir Sharif, Acting Head of School, Dr Ahmed Ghoneim and Dr Wafi Al-Karaghouli personally congratulated each student for their achievement with a certificate and cheque.
The 2014 BBS Prize Winners were:
- Zaina Dean – Best Business & Management Project Prize
- Joanna Mitchell – Best Accounting Project /Best Project University Prize
- Lenka Prokesova – Best eBusiness Project
- Shaun Chan – Best International Business Project
- Shalini Soobraydoo – Best Marketing Project
- Ashraf Amzour – Best Student
- Waleed Ahmed – John Quinn Memorial Prize – ‘the student who has contributed the most to wider activities within the School and student experience’