Brunel is a campus-based university, so virtually everything you need is moments away. You are never more than a ten minute walk from halls of residence, catering, social, sports and study facilities, lecture theatres, the Library and support services. From restaurants, bars and a club to gardens, the Atrium and the Quad, there really is something for everyone – whether you want to relax and unwind, pursue your interests, have a night out or try something new.
Here’s our top 10 things you simply must know as a student coming to study in Brunel University.
- You can have friends stay overnight on campus or join you in one of our nightclubs on campus or in Uxbridge
- You can study foreign languages for FREE during your studies in Brunel
- There are many places for that lunchtime snack: on our campus you will find Subway, Costa, Starbucks and much more
- Brunel is a University where Sport and Fitness matters
- Our students get placements with some really BIG businesses: IBM, Lloyds TSB, PriceWaterhouse Coopers, Adidas, Walt Disney, Microsoft and many more!
- We welcome the artistic types: sing, dance, draw, create, learn to play a new instrument!
- You can join tens of societies (or set up your own) and make new friends who share your interests from Anime to Zombie!
- The University Medical Centre is friendly, approachable, with doctors who are interested in student health
- We have our own on-campus shops and services: HSBC bank, Costcutter, pharmacy and more
- Our Halls of Residence are all on campus within 10 minutes walk of your lectures. There’s wi-fi, bedding, 24h security, en-suite rooms and shared kitchens.