The Brunel Business School Business Life programme is developing an exciting opportunity for our current students in collaboration with the HR department of Softcat, a leading IT reseller in UK. Softcat won a host of awards, including their most recent ‘Business of the Year 2012’ award, and the Business School is proud to enjoy a close working relationships with the company which in turn directly benefits our students.
In this collaborative event final year students and postgraduate taught students will visit Softcat offices and take part in their assessment centre and live interviews with the company HR team. Students are required to register in advance.
This is an exclusive and exciting opportunity for students to experience preparing for applications and live interviews with the industry experts. Who knows what opportunities may come up by passing a business card or two around whilst there!
More information coming soon on the Business Life facebook page.
Business Life is a unique Employability Programme designed to maximise students’ career prospects by providing an intensive programme of professional workshops and events that run in parallel with academic studies.
Business Life was conceived, developed and is delivered in association with leading employers from business, industry and the public sector.
Business Life features at-a-glance:
- High quality personal, technology, language and business skill training courses and workshops
- Career development and planning services, including mentoring, industry taster sessions and guest speaker series
- Sector leading work experience programme covering placements, volunteering, internships and vacation work
- Help with marketing your capabilities, through networking events, CV development, employer exhibitions and student showcases
- Lifelong continuous professional development, including short courses and Masters programmes at preferential rates