Brunel Business School is a dynamic and ambitious environment that fosters and promotes world class learning, excellence in teaching, whilst creating a global professional advantage for all its students. The School is well recognised by numerous international bodies and features prominently in many league tables. Evidence of esteem is demonstrated in the following:
IN TOP 7 BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN LONDON:
- The Complete University Guide ranked Brunel Business School 3rd in London for student satisfaction and 5th in London for business studies
- Sunday Times University Guide 2013 ranked Brunel Business School 4th in London and 21st in UK for business and management studies.
- The Times Good University Guide 2013 ranked Brunel Business School 6th in London and 45th in UK for business and management studies.
- Financial Times ranked Brunel Business School 6th in London, top 20 in UK and in the top 75 in Europe in 2011
- Guardian University Guide 2013 ranked Brunel Business School 7th in London and 45th in UK for business and management studies.
- Brunel University has been ranked 1st in London, 6th in UK and 35th in the world in a new world ranking of the top 100 universities founded in the last 50 years by Times Higher Education.
- The Financial Times placed our Masters in Management programme at 8th globally for Career Progression in 2011
- The Masters in Management programme was in 56th place globally according to the Financial Times in 2011
- Brunel University is ranked 5th in London for student satisfaction according to National Student Survey
- Brunel University has been awarded one of the most prestigious awards – the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education for its ground-breaking research
- The last Research Assessment Exercise (2008) placed Brunel Business School in the top 25% of UK Business Schools, with 80% of our staff deemed to be producing work of international excellence.