Following the successful heritage brand event organised by Professor Balmer in December a follow up event took place of the beginning of May at Brunel Business School.
Presentations were given by:
- Dr Anna Blomback, Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden
- Dr Olof Brunninge, Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden
- Professor, Dr Tim Oliver Brexendorf, Otto Beisheim, School of Management, Germany
- Professor, Dr Klaus-Peter Wiedman, Hannover University, Germany
- Dr Weifeng Chen, Brunel Business School, Brunel University, UK
- Mr Mario Burghausen, Brunel Business School, Brunel University, UK
- Professor John M.T. Balmer, Brunel Business School, Brunel University, UK
- along with marketing faculty and PhD students from Brunel Business School.
Papers from the above will be considered for a special edition of the journal International Studies of Management and Organisations (ISMO).
Mario Burghausen was awarded the best PhD presentation award at the school’s Doctoral Symposium organised by Professor Ray Hackney. Mario’s doctoral research focusses on the heritage identity of Britain’s oldest brewery. The marketing group is developing an international profile vis-a-vis research relating to corporate heritage brands and identities. Professor Balmer is Mario’s supervisor.