Brunel Business School’s mission is to be “a research intensive School that seeks to make a substantial contribution to the body of business and management knowledge, which informs a diverse programme of study leading to employable global citizens.”
Vibrant, innovative, forward-looking and one of the largest schools at Brunel, Brunel Business School is home to over 2,200 students and over 100 academic and administrative members of staff and offers a range of programmes covering all the core business and management disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. Furthermore, we offer a wealth of opportunities for prospective PhD students.
The School also hosts six world-renowned centres of research, with research categorised under six main themes: organisation studies; enterprise, innovation, international business; marketing; accounting and auditing; operations and supply chains; and management information systems.
Brunel Business School enjoys accreditation by:
- The Association of MBAs
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
The School is a member of the AACSB and EFMD.
Address: Brunel University, Kingston Lane,Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1895 265278
Tel: +44 (0)1895 267124